Friday, February 19, 2010

Yoga Friday 19th

All I can say, is that it is a blessing to be able to do this class. Oftentimes, I feel encouraged and ready to conquer anything, other times, I think is this doing anything? I am still large and big. Never mind it is one of those days....However, I did find out what happened to my arm. It was a YOGA INJURY. My first confirmed one. I think it was doing a new asana that we are trying. I call it the crab asana....I TWEAKED? MY ARM. That is what happend. Master Geri spelled it out for me. Is it a SHARP, ELECTRIC PAIN? yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Oh my, I've tried not to take anything and it is much much much better. So I was happy to report that it will be fine. It already feels better. I must not be so cavalier in trying to do soo much, when obviously my body is way behind my mind......

No comments: